The Chemistry practice at Schmeiser Olsen & Watts includes knowledgeable and enthusiastic patent attorneys, agents, professionals and former USPTO examiners with educational and technical backgrounds that are well versed in a broad array of chemical disciplines. By combining our legal expertise with the technically savvy backgrounds of our legal professionals at Schmeiser Olsen & Watts, we know our team will fully understand your intellectual property, no matter which field of chemistry you practice. Some of the areas we counsel clients include:
- Analytic Chemistry – Qualitative and quantitative methods and systems for analyzing chemical components and substance in an industrial, laboratory and clinical settings.
- Physical Chemistry – electrochemistry, photochemistry, surface chemistry, chemical kinetics, thermodynamics, thermochemistry, quantum mechanics and spectroscopy.
- Organic Chemistry – organic chemical synthesis, stereochemistry, medicinal chemistry, organometallic chemistry, polymer chemistry and physical organic chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry – inorganic chemical synthesis, solid-state and crystalline chemistry, industrial material manufacturing, inorganic chemical synthesis, coordination chemistry and nuclear chemistry.
- Process chemistry – chemical synthesis, catalytic chemical reactions, polymer, microparticle and nanoparticle formulations.
- Biochemistry – molecular biochemistry, clinical biochemistry, pharmacological biochemistry, endocrinology and enzymology.
The experience of our professionals across several chemical disciplines allows Schmeiser Olsen & Watts to offer a variety of services to individuals, startups and large corporations, regardless of whether you a focused discipline or large portfolios that span numerous different technologies. Schmeiser Olsen & Watts can provide the IP management strategies your portfolio deserves.