The Schmeiser, Olsen & Watts computer-technology team boasts over a century of aggregate experience in the fields of computer science, data communications, telecommunications, and software engineering. Schmeiser patent agents and attorneys file hundreds of patents each year in cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, data mining, e-commerce, cloud-computing, mobile systems, manufacturing systems, and Web analytics. Our client base ranges from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 50 multinationals, and we pride ourselves on our successful track record representing inventors throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Americas.
Just a few of our many areas of expertise include:
- Virtualized computing – IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services, cloud-computing platforms, container technology, and non-cloud virtualization tools.
- Analytics – Web analytics, semantic analytics, text analytics, and Big Data data-mining applications.
- Manufacturing systems – business intelligence, transaction processing, manufacturing processes, support services, automation services, and application development, test, and deployment tools.
- Networking & telecom – cellular, Internet, enterprise, cloud, and hybrid networking infrastructures.
- Distributed mobile technologies – state-of-the-art and next-generation mobile devices and distributed, cross-platform communications systems.
Regardless of whether your patent is in the field of electrical engineering, software, communications, or computerized hardware systems, Schmeiser, Olsen & Watts will deliver uncompromising personalized legal expertise tailored to your specific needs.