Schmeiser Olsen & Watts has a focused group of attorneys and agents with technical backgrounds and industry experience related to electrical engineering. This background and industry experience provides an ease of understanding of the newest high-tech developments, which is combined with our fine legal writing to draft patent applications in these areas. Our Electrical and Electromechanical group have experience in the following areas of technology:
- Consumer Electronics – home appliances, power tools, security solutions, cable connectors, audio equipment and headphone technology, GPS devices, LED television display, and many others
- Transportation – onboard entertainment, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), radio communication management, mobility solutions, shipping and freight
- Mobile Technologies – telecommunications, smart phone hardware and software, 3G, LTE, 4G mobile communication network, multiple input multiple output (MIMO), voice over data (VoLTE), carrier aggregation, fiber optics
- Semiconductors – semiconductor fabrication, memory system design, logic systems analysis, microprocessors, integrated circuits, chip fabrication and design, LED, complex circuitry
- Automation – robotics, programmable machines, sensors, process automation, control panels, lift devices, circuit board coating machines, factory automation systems
The experience of our professionals across several electrical disciplines allows Schmeiser Olsen & Watts to offer a variety of services to individuals, startups and large corporations, regardless of whether your IP involves a focused discipline or spans numerous different technologies. Schmeiser Olsen & Watts can provide the IP management strategies your portfolio deserves.