Partner of Schmeiser, Olsen & Watts LLP. Practice emphasizes patent prosecution, particularly, but not limited to mechanical engineering and computer software related arts; trademark prosecution; copyright prosecution; and licensing. Formerly employed by Flexsim Software Products, supplying product development and technical support services in the field of simulation software.
- Member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Member of the Arizona Bar Intellectual Property Section
- Recipient of the Outstanding Legal Writing Award from the J. Reuben Clark Law School
- Gates Millennium Scholar
- Recipient of the Spirit of the Y Award from Brigham Young University for leadership and service
- Contributing Editor Attorney At Law Magazine