Electrical and Electromechanical Expertise
Schmeiser Olsen & Watts has a focused group of electrical patent lawyers and agents with technical backgrounds and industry experience related to electrical engineering. This background and industry experience provides an ease of understanding of the newest high-tech developments, which is combined with our fine legal writing to draft patent applications in these areas. Our electrical engineering patent attorneys have experience in the following areas of technology:
- Consumer Electronics – home appliances, power tools, security solutions, cable connectors, audio equipment and headphone technology, GPS devices, LED television display, and many others.
- Transportation – onboard entertainment, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), radio communication management, mobility solutions, shipping and freight.
- Mobile Technologies – telecommunications, smart phone hardware and software, 3G, LTE, 4G mobile communication network, multiple input multiple output (MIMO), voice over data (VoLTE), carrier aggregation, fiber optics.
- Semiconductors – semiconductor fabrication, memory system design, logic systems analysis, microprocessors, integrated circuits, chip fabrication and design, LED, complex circuitry.
- Automation – robotics, programmable machines, sensors, process automation, control panels, lift devices, circuit board coating machines, factory automation systems.