Here at Schmeiser Olsen & Watts, our highly skilled pharmaceutical patent attorneys, agents and professionals understand the challenges of protecting pharmaceutical innovations and intellectual property on a global scale. Whether you need startup counseling or you are a commercial stage enterprise, our patent attorneys and patent agents are here to assist you in meeting your goals and objectives. From patent filings and licensing negotiations to distribution and technology transfer agreements, we have the knowledge needed to protect you and your investment.
Our Pharmaceutical Science Expertise Includes:
- Small and Large Molecule Drugs and Biologics – Peptides, recombinant proteins, fusion proteins, recombinant DNA, monoclonal antibodies, nanobodies, immune-conjugates and immunotherapies, gene therapies, radiation therapies, vaccines, blood derived products, vitamin.
- Drug Delivery Systems – Diffusion, degradation, swelling and affinity based mechanisms, including sustained release formulations, liposomes, microspheres, nanoparticles, drug polymer conjugates and implantable devices.
- Imaging Solutions – intravascular ultrasonic imaging, spectroscopy, microscopy and fluorescence.
- Diagnostic and Pharmaceutical Analysis – bioinformatics, DNA/molecular sequencing, flow cytometry, high throughput screening, real-time blood analyte measurements, real-time PCR, LC-Mass Spectrometry and HPLC-MS systems.
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Process Development – synthesis, purification, formulation, scale up, manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance and validation.